Preparation of energy management systems under the Energy Conservation Act
Regarding the Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency (DEDE), Ministry of Energy has legislated that all controlled factories and controlled buildings have to submit a report of energy management systems to DEDE within March of every year so that the operations to be legitimate including access to information of various energy management projects which were supported by the Ministry of Energy and Ministry of industry. Hence, we have provided personnel team who is fully equipped to take care of you with a good coordination.
Nature of Services
- Advising on report preparation of energy management system under the Energy Conservation Act for buildings and factories that must apply to the law.
- Advising on the implementation of basic data and technical information to make an 8-step-process as required by law.
- Advising on the implementation following energy conservation measures and studies potentiality of energy conservation so that the saving energy is accurate and complete.
- Advising on how to write project proposals and reports that the Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency (DEDE) has directly and indirectly supported.
- Represent an enterprise/organization to coordinate with various government agencies that involved and associated with energy.
Preparation of energy management systems engaged in ISO 50001
International Organization for Standardization issued a standard for energy management or ISO 50001:2011, on 15th June 2011, which will help promote organizations to improve their energy management systems on energy supply and energy consumption with efficiency and concrete. Result in the reduction of energy consumption and control energy efficiency. Therefore, the ISO 50001:2011 standard is an important tool for continuous and sustainable energy management.
Nature of Services
- Consulting in the preparation of energy management systems, documentation and activities followed the standard.
- Consulting in the gathering of basic data and technical information for arranging Energy Review, Energy Baseline, Significant Energy Use and Potential Energy Conservation.
- Consulting in the preparation of ‘Work Instruction (WI)’ in the process of operational control, setting ‘Training needs’ for the ‘On the Job Training’ (OJT) and internal audit preparation.
- Consulting in resolving defects that have been indicated by Certificate Authority Companies until receiving standard ISO 50001.